Connemara Equestrian Escapes is an equestrian tourism business operating from Connemara, the most scenic west coast of Ireland on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way
from Canada, July 2019
"Fantastic experience "
The scenery and hanging with the horses
from United States, July 2019
"Fantastic experience that I would repeat"
1) The overall friendliness and welcoming nature not only of Cait but also all the people that worked for her - Clodagh, Lucy, Mathilde, the two English girls (sorry I forgot their names!) as well as the others that were associated with the tour.
2) The other crucial aspect was the horses - they were well looked after, the stables very well-kept and very well-schooled and behaved. Overall it was a fantastic riding experience that I would repeat again. The rides themselves, first in the forest and then along the sea shore were amazing.
3) To clarify, the riding instructor I was referring to above is Clodagh Stapleton - (but her name was not on the list, hence I selected Cait) - who was absolutely superb.
4) Cait herself was most accommodating and really ensured that everything was well organized for our vacation. It is obvious that she really cares about her guests' well-being and goes to great lengths to ensure that everyone in the group has a wonderful experience, which we did. I
Overall, this is a great tour and good value for money, and I could not recommend it highly enough.
5) I was also especially impressed at the effort and concern that Cait had for my husband, a non rider. She ensured that he was happy and catered to and not left out but very much a part of the group
from Canada, June 2019
"spectacular riding holiday"
The variety of locations we rode to were incredible. The horses were absolutely beautiful and safe, sure footed, and loving.
The food was great, the itinerary was fantastic and I will be back.
from Canada, June 2019
"Amazing horseback riding vacation "
The setting was breathtaking. Cait and her staff bent over backwards to make sure we had a great time. Of course the horses were fabulous. I didn't want to leave
from Australia, May 2019
Excellent organisation and meticulous attention to detail. Appropriate horses matched to riders’ ability. Very well trained horses. Safety of riders and horses a prime focus combined with provision of a wonderful experience.
The inclusion of visit to tourist places of interest with a local knowledgeable guide made an excellent addition to the horse riding.
Individual interests and wishes were accommodated as much as is possible in a group of 10 different clients from different backgrounds.
Staying at two separate locations was great. Each gave a different experience from the other and added to the overall interest and enjoyment of the holiday.. Both accommodation venues were excellent.